Get started now by downloading PreForm software, an essential tool to import and manipulate digital 3D models before printing.
PreForm is supported on Windows 7 or higher. Install PreForm Software on your PC with the following steps:
- Double click on the PreForm_setup.exe file after downloading.
- Follow the prompts to finish installing.
Update your graphics card driver to ensure optimal performance.
PreForm is supported on Mac OS X 10.7 or higher.
- Double-click the PreForm.dmg after downloading.
- Agree to the End User Agreement.
- Drag PreForm into your Applications folder.
Congratulations! Your first print is close. Open PreForm Software and refer to the Set Up Your Print guide to realize your digital models in beautiful, physical form.
Check for PreForm Updates Manually
PreForm automatically checks for updates daily upon launch if the computer is connected to the internet. When updates are available, PreForm prompts you with the option to download and install the latest version.
To manually check for updates in PreForm:
- On the PreForm menu bar, click Help > Check For Updates…. The “PreForm Update Check” box appears while PreForm checks for updates.
- If updates are available, follow the prompts to download and install the new version of PreForm.
For an overview of new features in a PreForm installation, on the Help menu, click What’s new?.